According to their body:
- They have spinal column or backbone: VERTEBRATES.
- They haven't got spinal column or backbone: INVERTEBRATES.
According to their way of reproduction:
- They are born from their mother's womb: VIVIPAROUS.
- They are born from eggs: OVIPAROUS.
According to their way of nutrition:
- They eat plants: HERBIVORES,
- They eat other animals: CARNIVORES,
- They eat other animals and plants: OMNIVORES.
- Activity 1: Match the pictures and the types of food.
- Activity 2: Animal Diet game.
- Activity 3: Please, feed these animals.
- Activity 4: Match the carnivores.
- Activity 5: Match the herbivores.
- Activity 6: Match the omnivores.
- Vertebrates and invertebrates.